SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale. SamCart is looking to grow our Sales team by adding an entry level dedicated Sales Specialist. SamCart is a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, ultra-hyper, candy-eating, protein-drink-drinking company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. We have primarily been a marketing driven organization that is looking to build out our first sales team to tackle the many inbound leads we receive every day. That’s why this position is so important – and why it comes with such amazing growth opportunity.
SamCart’s Sales Specialist will be responsible for converting inbound leads to sales. This will be primary be accomplished by chatting with active webinar participants, fielding questions from prospects on our website over live chat and email, and outbounding warm and qualified marketing leads. In this position, you will proactively work with leads to ensure that they understand the value they receive from SamCart and how our platform aligns with their business needs. You will be expected to be both a product and marketing expert.
– Qualify and close business through inbound lead channels (webinars, live chat, email).
– Respond to lead inquiries via Intercom chat, email, phone, and video chat.
– Outbound warm and qualified former inbound leads.
– Conduct discovery conversations in order to convey how SamCart aligns with a business’s goals.
– Demo the SamCart product to potential prospects.
– Own the process and messaging around upsell offers.
– Act as liaison between the customer, support, marketing, and product teams.
– Manage the handoff between sales and the onboarding efforts for larger leads.
– Tolerate a ping pong and basketball-fueled office where tensions are released on the court.
We are looking for someone with:
– Experience working within a SaaS company
– A passion and desire to learn about online marketing and sales techniques.
– Bonus points for prior sales experience
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
– Superior customer service skills – the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented while maintaining a sense of humor
– Knowledge of the Salesforce, JIRA ticketing system, Intercom, Google Hangouts, and Slack is a plus!
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.