Digital Marketing Manager
SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale. SamCart is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone to run our paid media campaigns primarily across Facebook and Google AdWords; as well as open up new channels. As a primarily marketing focused organization this is a great opportunity for having direct impact on the continued success of a fast growing SaaS business. This is a pivotal position, we are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to constantly learn and test new ideas. At SamCart we are a delivery-focused organization and you will be given the freedom and creativity to make our advertising campaigns your own.
– Compile, analyze, and summarize core metrics related to marketing and ad spend.
– Continue to modify audiences and tactics to profitably increase spend levels when ROAS allows
– Create a set of rules (based on certain KPIs) that determine when to refresh ads, test new creative/targeting, etc
– Work with creative team to refresh ad creative when ads start to underperform
– Constantly test new creatives, targeting, bidding, & budgeting strategies
– Keep a regularly updated customer persona document
– Run weekly funnel and/or landing page experiments aimed at increasing EPC
– Segment data/audiences by recency, frequency, and monetary milestones
– Vet new tactics and prove or refute efficacy
Ideal candidates should have professional experience in the following:
– At least three years of relevant experience
– Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
– Experience with Google Adwords
– Experience in Direct Response Marketing, where ROI actually matters or working within a SaaS company (preferably working with SMBs).
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
– Experience running large ($25,000/month or more) campaigns
– Tolerate a ping pong and basketball-fueled office where tensions are released on the court
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.