SamCart is a web-based check out platform that features conversion-optimized checkout templates along with 1-click upsells, subscription and payment plan capabilities that are designed to maximize profits from every sale. SamCart is looking to grow their Customer Success Team by adding an entry level dedicated Customer Support Specialist. SamCart is a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, ultra-hyper, candy-eating, protein-drink-drinking company that loves our customers and firmly believes that their success is our success. That’s why this position is so important – and why it comes with such amazing growth opportunity.
SamCart’s Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote loyalty and retention in a SaaS environment. In this position, you will proactively work with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the value they receive from SamCart and further help customers extract maximum value from our platform. You will be expected to be a product expert. You will understand your customers’ needs in depth, and build strategic relationships with key contacts across all tiers of users.
The ability to provide product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical in this role. You enjoy working directly with our customers, being their trusted advisor, and understanding the importance of customer happiness in staying ahead of our competition.
- Respond to customer inquiries via Intercom chat, email, phone, and video chat.
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to platform usage and configuration.
- Understand and identify customer pain points and help drive the escalations process by coordinating between the product and support team.
- Be proficient in knowing when to use perfectly hilarious GIFs within customer conversations to close their ticket with a smile.
- Act as liaison between the customer, support, marketing, and product teams.
- Create and update knowledge base and learning materials to share with our customers.
- Conduct onboarding efforts for new customers and affiliates, including platform training, testing, and configuration to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Tolerate a ping pong and basketball-fueled office where tensions are released on the court.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working within a SaaS company
- Prior customer support experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Superior customer service skills – the ability to be responsive, compassionate, resourceful and solution-oriented while maintaining a sense of humor
- Knowledge of the JIRA ticketing system, Intercom Customer Messaging system, Google Hangouts, and Slack is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.